Saturday, December 12, 2009

Protection


Real tears are not those that fall from the eyes and cover the face, but those that fall from the heart and cover the soul. Sob.the words from the respect one's hurts my ears and killed my heart. i know you too. seriously, i was so disappointed, for not who ever , but myself.
the way i am .... ....
there's too many unhappy things happened in my young life.
With much of afraid. Yeaa, i knw life should be always positvely, no doubt. burst lahh. my brain struck!

I pray. :)



1 comment:

Paula said...

Real tears are not those that fall from the eyes and cover the face, but those that fall from the heart and cover the soul


wow young lady---a very profound thought!! Keep your eyes on Jesus, if you do not know HIM...Ask Him to meet you in Your Heart and Soul.......He will