Saturday, July 24, 2010

exam break



Countdown. 1week to go.
exam is near.
and, while i'm having my exam break right now.
ohh fcuk up enjoy like shit at home.
in a officially broken mode now. pooor.

Went for the brazilian-hair-waxing at Bangsar few days ago.
brazilian wax is that they wax everything, and after all you will become as smooth as a baby, everything will be waxed away and i mean hair. bye bye my bulu-bulu. welcome my taw-fu-fah skin. brazilian wax is quite best. more hygienic.
good service! big thanks to Ms.Zann! (:
anyway, It's not really painful for me larh.
pain factor 5/10. can still tahan. LOL!
It's not something that we will scream or what ...
it's just some "ouch" .... It's like taking off handyplast from the hairy-part. weeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

And imma going to dye my hair later ......
it's like almost half a year since the last time i've did the coloured hair dying.


I felt so so guilt. dengggg....
exam oh exam !

And yea, come on peoples.
any nice job introduce me? i neeeeed an income.
partime job with vy high salary. err?




No comments: