Thursday, November 25, 2010

release





college life is fun.
but assignment is so not fun.
help! stressed, 1234.99 leveling up :"(

illustration class for tomorrow.
hello! i cannot draw man! i hate drawing since kindergarden.
totally noooob enough for that. rawrrr!
Ms Queenie is the lecturer. her works is so not fun. ugh!
Mr David Low, is my tutor. hahahahaha..! he is the bestest.

just done sketching my 12 fcuking apples for tomorrow lessons.


basically, this is what a marketing, advertising school student should learn.
on the go, preparing for my coming up group assignment & project,

event setting up.
designing alternatives education school for youth.
business and social.
drama presentation.
moral shit brix.
illustration.


countdown for the final test.
countdown for my holidays.
my brain has a big stone nao.

kiss good bye bye.



2 comments:

sherEen said...

hahah..relax la my dear...

Prue said...

thankiu my friend