Friday, February 18, 2011

0214

very special day with the special one's of mine
happy valentine's day !

0214 . 2011

valentine.
couples all the way, everywhere. nice scene perhaps?

valentine during the cny. warmed

happy valentine's day to you and to me.
the sweetest yet bestest valentine i ever had, appreciated with heart filled.
i love you

Valentine meals @ Garden, The Gardens.
best food. but, sucks services! i wondered how come the management are plain sucks.
i used my very strong english accent fight with the so called person incharged of the day.
hello! Mr waiter, you are not providing us a good service of your's, please? and thanks.
the waiters really pissed me off. ughh, it's valentine. so i forgive yet forget about it.

the bf


the gf

english tea session + steak meal
for the beautifully valentine.



nice foods





the present and the valentine's card as well, from heart.


haha! i knew you'll like it.
i bet that this was a unique day brought you a pretty memorable moment.
somehow, i think men need cares more than the women.
that's why...ehem! i wrote the card :)

huge thanks to the lovely flowers bouquet and the favourite-ever-best-baby-poodle, for me.
load loves.

it was so nice you know.? it is so not same with the other's girl's flowers.
kind of special. everythg to me were just unique.
ohh, another thanks.



to be very honestly and i swear, i didn't expect Mr Low will present me this.
i visited this little puppy during the time when Mr Low fly oversea to Aus.
i do my saving to own this little puppy back home. till then i received this. awww~
Dia tu pandai lorrr, pakat with my sibling, friend and families. till i found this surprised.
*touched + cried*

baby toy poodle breed. i named him Kino.
my new baby :D



and seriously, i hope so much that you will like it.
:)


supper time after paktoh the whole day. Subway!



yummmmmmm ...


nommmmm mmm ...

0214. happy valentine
she says : " i am really the lucky one to be your's. "
he says : " you bring me luck and cheer me up."

you light up my life, happy valentine's days.
with love




No comments: