Saturday, October 01, 2011

Just a tiny matter



the world makes way for those who know where they's going. it can be as perfectly as how you want.

fyi i am a girl which is pretty realistic yet a very straight forward person. i speak about how future goes, i used to be a planner in my life. i care the every tiny matters of a simple life, indeed that's the creation of every human being? yeas. somehow, the much you knew you can't beg to differ. i won't tell others about how emo i am or how powerful i was or how i sick i am today or tomorrow. but, i learned to lean somewhere that i belong ; i give my self a reason to be happy when i was down or i pampered my self for a shopping-spree where it can absolutely cheer me up. you wouldn't know how ridiculous and how greedy i am in my life. yet i stay my way always that joyful and stress-free like you see me. i am quite a careless person or clumsy i would say but i can think very rationally, that's why when peoples first met me the most of them couldn't guess on my age, as you too? lol.

living on earth it's such a grateful thing. i dreamt a not-so-good dream the few night passed. it is a sign of lost and sad, unrelated with loveship or friendship but my self. it simply scared me and woke me up with a frighten mood and tears. according to the old wise says, the bad in dream the good will be. shall it be comes out a good one in reality? lol, i pray and hopefully.

human are so tiny in this world, you have to live attentively and affirmatively. no trick no wicked. seize the chance when u still have the choice. life is not about the ' if ' but only the consequence and the outcome.


however the long the night, the dawn will break.
hello, my october! please be good to me & give me strength :)

No comments: