Friday, October 17, 2008

good girl .

it's been an age since my last updated.
while, imma kinda laziee lahh. plus i don't have the right mood to blog around. sienz man... kayy, here my recent post. ehmm jx ramdomly lahh. nothing special. =)
owhh! yeahh ... spm left the only 24days. nervous man....Goshhh!!

ishhhhh ..
ehmm yeahh, recently i was rushing with my studies. haha !! amazing~? okayy, i admit that i am a lazy gurl. a vy vy lazy ones. hahaa =X i hate text book , i hate exercise book... coz what ~ Sienzz lorr !! i scare of boring-ness. i scare of freedom-less. i am that kind who can't stay at home for 24hours. but, spm it's getting near. no choice, i try not to be headed out owes n stayed home baca buku ٩( - ̮̮̃ •̃)۶ Geeeeee.!


ehmm yeahh.. talked about yesterday. The stupiak Euno fon me early in da morning, asked me to accompany him to One-U. while, to b being of boring-ness at home for da whole week.. so why not i join him. kayy, i woke up pretty early in the morning. So then, afte he picked me frm my place. we both headed over Damansara.. and then went One-U to did some shopping coz i got to buy sumting for my own . . . teeheee. kayy, i spent da whole noon walked over there shopp like nobody business... and well i'm damn broke now lahh. ishhh... haha. it's okay ~ i've bought myself some lovey stuff. =) owwww yaya... my loveable adidas sport shoe ............no more!! ٩(× ̯ ×)۶ it was edi out of stock man. how sad~!!!! actuali i was planned to ask my dad buy it fer me afte ma spm. but, thr is not selling anymore wehhhh.....omg. darn! kek sim 99. ishhh hope dat will found it at maybe othe branch.... pray hard for it. aihh.. suin lerr ~ had lunch togete with Euno @ Zanmai. urrghhhhhhh again ~ 真的没有看过男人酱爱吃日本餐!hahaa.. =.="

afte lunch continue my shopping. kayy, someone throw me alone at OU. pity me hohh... ahahaa. kk, i wont simply bongkar ppl rahsia. xD well skipp fer that.. err. back from OU at 8pm sumting..... ha! somethings funny goes on us ishh .... that's was reli freak me out lahh. haiyo.. damn it heavy rain at da night. hmmm. was then on the way back at 1st actually we planned off to Barcelona for a drinks .... haha. ladies night mahhh. but someone felt guilty so we chilling to Parade. afte dat tot of having dinner at parade, Old town but den we chng our dinner venue again afte meet up with Kyo. yumchar afte that, skipp fer that. back to my home sweet home afterall. hmmm ...

uhmmm.. i saw my dearest Wen's bloggie. she is vy down recently... she is having a short fight with her's boy maybe. aihh. cheer up gal..... listen to me, don't you cry hah..! sayang eu. ;) don't forget i will owes be at ur side, kayy... smile owes. damn a freaky loooong time i didn't mix up chilling out with my gals. miss them..bff !! ^^
i accidently saw someone's blog. errrR.. copycats. =X lols.. ahaa?!

owww yeaa. my beloved Jay's NEW album , 魔杰座 .
hahaha! he is soooo great man.. owww i just simply love this song which named .
a vy sweet yet meaningful song! i repeat repeat this song the whole day long to listen with it ... hmmmm.

with friendship ;
it does not matters how long you've known each other or how many fights u got into.

what d matters is who said : " i'll be there fo
r you and they prove it ! " thats the true friend play da character who meant to me =)

saje . .





and , there is some vy cute Jokes >>
check it out .....


click it to enlarge

Muahahahahhahahahaaaaahahahhahaaaaaa ....
i laugh like hell for this seriously... okayyy, i know imma just a LaMe-SHiT. lols!!
kayy, yayaa that's all fer da day. it's 5.35am in the morning now. tired !!
haha..... i am really got to go fer my bed.

goodnites ppl. and bubbye ~~

No comments: