Thursday, April 09, 2009

our date

just some simple updates here. nothing much to share here... i am so sick right now. actually thats is not more i am gonna to post up. just some random pic and my boredom life! i misssss my school life. thinking of headed travel ... anyways, i am moooody enough for those day .... which is about my studies, college, bf, loveship, parents, and my finance probs! awwww i need a job mannnn .... bullshit! the movie sessions with darling and there is some picture ...

race to the witch moutain.
it's really nice. and the storyline was awesome.
would rate 4/5
fast and furios 4.
was an so-so movie ...
vin diesel was cool mannn ~ i rate 3.5/5

shinjuku incidient.
nice one ....
i rate 4.5/5.

thx bbe fer acompanied me as owes as u freee . muahs
i love this pic for no reason .... nice one!
heyy, i love babe toooo =)
i looook chubby >.<

yeaaa ... he always cheer me up.
our phone




Last but not least ... here the ending of the post ...


ta-daaaaa !! yeaa. my bf.
ahahhahahah

No comments: