Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Rewind

How I wish that you'd use your sincerity to wipe away the pain in my heart. things that you've given out will always never be equal to what you receive. can u ever just give me a promise to use da whole life, to exchange for my life-long happiness...? be grateful of what i had now. thx who surrounded by myside





i've been single for 1month.
awwww
gratz to me ...


picture post . my outing . my off-day!



recent



my love . my pinkie pinkiee


hahaa ... i don't like this

after work. face pale


please fill this with colour


my off day partner ... my best sista


i don't look good

she sayang me a lotlot
i'm younger. but i look hack old



Annie . Qi . moi


Daorae Korean Restaurant , USJ
cheryl, da night accompanies partner ... we talked byk byk when chilling out!
hearts eu 99


goooodnight people. with love and hugs.
mwahs


No comments: