Sunday, August 23, 2009

If i.




sunday.
i am rotting at home weyy...

online and online.
drama and drama.

i'm in a not so gooood mood recently. Stress...

I hate how you blame me for everything
But i know i deserve it

U must be vy fcuked-up
I know you feel like I don’t listen
Because sometimes i don’t. yeapp ...
I’m horrible
Stubborn
Stuck-up

Or whatever you want to call me
And i know all those things are true
because you know me better than i know myself ... sigh.

Your there for me when i need you
even if I’m never there for you
I know I don’t always listen to you
I’m glad that you've held on this long
Even after everyone else has left
I’m changing who i am & U're changing me
And i appreciate as its for the best
alla, i still love u 99 okay...
So, thx babe u still be my side and pamper me alot lots (:


recent ... ...

hit to da cinema for movies with da bf quite often lately.. haha.

we watched :
-Up!
-Majesty Secret Service 009
-District9.
-Land of Lost.
-Ice Age.
-The Pelham 123

Wonder Babies. they're just soooooo CUTE !
check it out. enjoy their dance...

I want Nobody Nobody, but you!




Stupid ni ...
but, i just cant stop laughing at this.
failure transform HAHA




last one... hahaa. LMAO
"potong saga" by Namewee. 18SX.




wooops. thats all for da video clips ;)
smile! cheeer.


life love laugh.
pain love sad.
work shit sleep.

.... my life.

i neeeda a vy loooooooooong break!
i wanna to get away from this stressful city!
i wants a holiday trip!


nehh .. dat day while waiting da bf for lunch at Alam Sentral.



Zoe. my make-up artist of the day.




No comments: