Friday, August 14, 2009

star light, star bright.




Pain itself is a frightening terror,

But messing with me was your biggest error.

Walking slowly with the rain coming down.

Hoping, maybe I will actually drown.

Thoughts and words running through my mind.

Hatred and depression, they have intertwined.

People tell me to go cut my wrist.

Each time it happens, it’s harder to resist.

I’m sorry I couldn’t be there for you.

I really did care, I hope you know it’s true.


hi peeps! sorry for disappear been while.

currently, busy for my job. running all da way, up-side-down. and, i'm just earn a pretty great experieced at da intenational ipmex job fair that i worked last week. oshh... it's tiring duhh. seriously lack of sleep. umm alright i'm now in da office too. listening my favorite Khalil Fong's song, redbean. it is a rainy day outside. wuhuu... i still love rainy day as well. ummmm.. so, when will be my holiday huh? i need a vy long rest by traveling , eating enjoying everywhere as i could. ummm... i missed da school-days. i missed my girlfriends, i miss my cousins, i miss my buddies!

ehem.. anyway, here a word for u guy's : " hye, how are u? "

i m not lost yet i'd still missing everyone of u. ^^


there is simply much good or even bad thingy happend on me. but so far, i am still vy fine. by the way, i don't felt like listed all out. it's hard to mention by words, unspoken. i don't want to be hurt and neither did he? gosh. everybody's is diffrent, agree on this? we look diffrent, talk diffrent, and think diffrent too... nobody's perfect, did u agree on this too? but ignore the fact that other ppl are doing it avday. actuali what does it matter?

forgive n forget is a vy powerful word.. yeap, i unstd.

but, WTH ?

Everyone's different and nobody's perfect ...
Keep this in mind next time you judge someone because of one mistake =)


share some recent pics ...











No comments: