Thursday, April 15, 2010

Date Night.




When P meet D in PD



If there were no words. No way to speak
I would still hear you

If there were no tears. No way to feel inside
I'd still feel for you

And even if the sun refuse to shine. Even if romance ran out of rhyme
You would still have my heart ... Until the end of time.

You've opened my eyes
And showed me how to love unselfishly.
I love u like i do.

Sorry peeps. i am so in love recently. loving post.
Forgive me. hahahahahh.
owhh yea. back to the topic.


College life's was good.
it's like finally, i started my studies life after the hardcore working life.
But, what i'd still missing the ex-colleagues all the time man. oh my god. they rang up my phone everyweek...
hahah! good caring peoples.

Well, talk about college. they was lotsa fun peoples and great course mates. haha. and i was so what the fcuk love my lecture schedule man........fuiyohhh! but, the worst thing is i hate morning classes sial. class at 9am i and gotta wakes up at 6am. it's was like a darn traffic jam from the stupid Klang toward Pj.

To prevent the sucks traffic jam i used to drove all the way from Kesas turn LDP then turn back Federal. but, for the god sake, its still jam like an ass. oh so shit. sacrifice my bedtime. the parking fees and the food in Jayaone is expensive till the max. and yea, to the Pj's friends of mine. buy me lunch box as if u pass by my coll. i can't affort it real soon. Ughhh. jobless.
it's okay due the my studies. wondering should i just move some where else at pj. ummm.

tomorrow will be having a morning class again.
bedtime. toodles.

Ohhh yea. am here to inform that the previous phone number of mine is not longer using.
pm me to get my new phone number as well. with love.
bye.....


No comments: