Saturday, November 12, 2011

Dreamz


Were being so busy and frustrated recently. tons of heavy works came all together that i need to settled it down one by one. also, the exam killed loads of my online time. here comes some random update of the month. haha.


Have the opportunities to tried this, finally. with the ladies and my boyfriend.
I actually found this in some random food blogger's post. 
The cakes here was nice. It located at whereby Kota Damansara.
Perfect place for the girls who loves cakes or coffees :) We went this place together at about last month.




Dreamz Bakery / Cafe


Try their cakes!


Interior


.


Us, the girls. My ex-colleagues!


.


banana chocolate cheese . greentea cake . oreo cheese . layer tiramitsu cake 




.


I recommend this! Tiramisu layer cake, very nice!




.


.


@David Low :)



daph, mickey and me. i'm so red



The pretty cookies. 
personally thought that the chocolate one is nicer than the hello kitty one.



Dreamz Bakery @ Kota Damansara.



2 comments:

mirxu ♡ said...

nice environments and photos ❤ ❤

Prue said...

hehe, thanks pretty.
you can hv a try too! :)