Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Blast Birthday


05 january 2012

appreciated those nice friends whose spent their precious moment with me in this special day of mine. thanks mom and dad brought me to the beautiful world. and yet, thank you my dear bf giving me an unforgetable blast birthday.  i'm officially 21. photos below may carried all words i used to describe as they symbolized everything in my day. happy birthday to my self. warmest birthday ever, i heartfelt and thanks to all of you.





Bf choose me this place for my birthday celebration. very romantic planned, heart it.



KL Lot10 Rooftop  .  Teeq Restaurant / Brasserie



celebration in advance


My B'day Dins.


which year of wine would you like to pick, madam?



me and my lovey dovey bf.
enjoyed extremely our dinner with KL stary night view and blingy klcc at my side.


they free Champagne for the birthday lady 


chocolate cake for this year from RT-pastry . may things all goes sweet forever
My 1st birthday cake of the year


I wished



Sweeeet preparation from the chef and the bf . thanks awesome staffs singing me loudly b'day song


enjoyed the KL stary night view .
 i would loves all the preparation from you. your are so dear to me.

. . .


Home sweet home, my birthday bash with my old friends, colleagues, families. 
They are my huge sugar pie. Love you'all! *Hugs*




little footproof for my 21st . parts of decorate items in home birthday bash
appreciate all the little while from my parents :)




Birthdayyyyy Giftss  



 Thankiuuuu all of  YOU




Thanks . and I'm officially Twentyone
I'd wish a very goood year ahead!




No comments: