Sunday, March 31, 2013

Special Occasion - 1






Used to spent a lot for occasion like this.

Dec - X'mas Time

Jan - My Birthday

Feb - Valentines

Mar - His Birthday


Christmas joy all the way -

Singaland . Singapore

Used to be the town i love the most yet i often travel up and down to this place very usual for working purpose. But it's once of my very first time celebrating christmas joy there in Spore with the crowd. Stayed at V-Hotel Orchard. Hand in hand for a walk to the few spot before the actual count down starts. A fruitful year ahead. Good noted for such pretty moment.

- Ion Orchard
- Sommerset
- Clare Quay
- Garden by the bay






. Orchard Road .



Ion . Orchard . With love .





Our very late meal at 11pm .
. Marche Sommerset .


Musical lighting performed .
. Garden By The Bay .


Another good place to share . very artistic introduced by JB-mates.
 . Rootz Cafe .





On my day - January
Celebrating my birthday, thanks a dozen for all the incoming calls, texts and greetings on this day. Also a long waited girls shopping trip on my birthday month. Blessed. 




The bf warmest planned on my day - it's so my type don't you think that?
classy, vintage, flowery, english, relax -
. Carcosa Kuala Lumpur .





High tea - good view - cozy environment. Me myself :)








B'day planned from the Gf - wishing me ahead of prosperous.
. Dotz Cafe, Kota Kemuning .




Another late planned from the high school besties. :)
Japan food fav sashimi on my celebration, loves overload.






Talked about the shopping trip. It's crazy getaway with the girls. Also, my first trip of the year of 2013.
Appreciate the best time of the off days spending outside the country - Bangkok, Thailand.




GF
 . At SIAM .




. siam center .



bulbs . wifi zone
. siam paragon .




dessert place . siam center .



shopping paradise . chaktuchak weekend market .








Awesome mall that filled with all trademark landmark signed of all the country around the world.
. Terminal 21 .






public .




And yes, I should say - I'll be back to this town very very soon.
Loves Bkk.




Post to be continued ___








No comments: