Monday, May 11, 2009

forgive and forget


there is how long already?

sorrow accompanies felicity ; both across my heart
every time i wanna say something to you but it is better that i just stay silent

this relationship goes worst without sharing , caring , lost the tender of love ...
the tear of frustration can not test the weight of our love anymore , sigh.
give me a minute to recall back all the happiness once w
e had before
give me a minute to really appreciate what u hv did for me before
give me anoth
er minute ... let me forget who are u to me

peace. xoxo

_____________________________________________________________


christine . annie . charmaine . cheryl .
thx the dearest!
heart u gals (:


_____________________________________________________________

F.G.A.C.Y.C day's (:




annie see
annie ting


beloved sista . muahz

_______________________________________________________



Last but no least ,


Happppppiiiieeee Mother's Day!


No comments: