Wednesday, June 02, 2010

pretty june



hello peeps !

nice to meet you! this is Prue and Domokun and Domokun's baby.
ehhh.! domo is not a cheap toys kayyyy.... kanasai expensive.
and you know what. i'd realised that my money$ can speak recently!
it always says " bye bye... " to me. ugh!

college life = lack of money. poor shit!

kadang-kadang, saya suka camwhore sikit.



save me anyone? Stressed.
the assignments of mine banyak macam bukit. die hard.

Stressed is just back forward of Desserts.
gila.

and yeaa its, beautiful june arrived. triple die hard hard.
exam its just the another 2months later. hell.
by the ways, this week is gud! got lotsa public holidays.








ohh yea! vacancy, i need a english tutor for my assignment. with high gaw gaw commision lai.... ugh!
what the hell with the marketing, business idiot shit thingy. ugh! ugh! ugh!

fuuuuuuuuu.. assignment! o0o


recent favourite song.
My lengzai Mr. Low is a vy great sharing people.
this is what he intro to me. fuiyohh nice yet artistic's MV. icibang!
nice one! go go switch off my blog's songs and watch out yo guys (:


Part 1 :


Part 2 :




Claps hand to the Halo's Musical. (:
don't you feel the main character aka photographer is so so handsome.? hahah.
i got an awesome-photographer-boyfwen too. *laugh loud loud+shy*

enjoy your stay. chaos (:


No comments: