Friday, March 13, 2009

the day after tomorrow

results of SPM release on 12march, thursday.
aihss ..... my result was disappoint me!! its really worst than what i expected.
its alright, anyway i've try my best. "how much u pay, and u will get it thru"

okay, talked bout yesterday...
went to sch at around 12pm something. and i walked to da canteen .... saw bunch of my friends ... grrrrr.. holding their result cert and tears are rolling inside their red eyes. aihyo! but, their result still vy okay as i saw ... Banyak gred A! i am standing there nervous99.... i just dont wanna walk toward my teacher and get my result mannnn..... nervous!

last but not least... afte i get my result cert... was a little bit upset.
Babe come along to my sch picked me up to lunch after dat... feeling much more better when saw darling! sayang sayang...!

after lunch at Jusco with babe and his mum. darling went to fetch Awei then we chilled to sunway pyramid at 5pm something... and after that, chilling at Kimgary. Coz my dearest Suhui was at there waiting for me to tk da thumbdrive for her..... she wants to get da rest of da foto frm me.. hmm... shopping sessions after that =)

end up with having dinner with darling and Awei @ Fullhouse, NZX Ara Damansara. thanks dear!!
thanks for da suprise! happyy-stop


..sayang..

kelvin and Awei



get bored of those kopitiam? do visit @
Fullhouse! nice place with nice food.

the food menu

No comments: