Friday, March 27, 2009

that's better right?




Had I known how to save a life
a peaceful ones... everyone will be the diffrent !! with the diffrent attitude diffrent hobbiess

Dad, please feel me ... ...
Align Center
Somewhere along in the bitterness of mine u couldn't know
Pressure to me were up-site-down
Between the lines of fear and blame
Being a silly yet don't understand the world
Who begin to wonder that i am your's
Ohhhh there is no mountains too high enough, oceans too wide
It's like catching lightning the chances of finding my position to my future
Let it rain, let it pour
What i have is worth fighting for ... no regrets for me.

what i need which is just
... a little caring a little bit support ...


( Let him know that you are the best )
am i ? counld't be ... ehem
( Me . Tears flow . Over pressure? )
as i pray to the god ... everything will be fine! God hears me?

=)


No comments: