Tuesday, March 24, 2009

simple plan

very lazy to blogging nowadays!
wth .. i'm damn boring by staying at home doing nothing!

had a outing with family and my bf to Ipoh during last week as it was school holidays. wednesday, as usual babe drive a long journey back to Ipoh another my house over there ... this time was little bit diffrent hehee coz my dearest was followed me back there togete, as he mention this is also da 1st time he went to ipoh ..lols! in other day darling and me and my family off to Cameron Highland. he hold me walked all around eat around and darling buy me roses n strawberries ... haha! by having his accompanied around me and i will felt not so lonely while staying over there. he drove me all along. went everywhere.. eat everywhere. owh yarr, we watched da movie Race to Witch Mountain ... its an vy miracle! vy nice movie ... awesome!

alright no more craps .... as you all knows imma vy lazy to blog.
picture symbolize million of words.
so may da pictures do the talks , okayy....



he and she
Flowerss


Lavender
orchid



hahahah. he confirm kill me if he saw this. lols~

and this is me
he and she again...


Sorlou and his gf.

mom


bro


=P . =]

1 comment:

Jessie Ms T said...

yea..agree! staying home is freaking bored! just wish that someone could give me a call ask for outing..=( hey hey~i like that purple flower,looks nice altho i dun like flowers..kaka ^^