Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Disney on Ice

Sunday morning.
woke up heaven early in the morning... rush all the way clean up my self and followed momi went to Taylor's campus day. lols! i meet da same lecturer again. haha... he is a very nice man! gooood lecturer. wow! if i'm not wrong he is Sir Andrew. he is the one who owes speak to me... haha!
and ,
another sweet suprise! i meet my darling-o-darling Miss Jessie. hahaaha!! the way that we meet each other its like ....
vy special yet funny!!
hahahah~
!


alright , this is Jess
and this is me

@ Taylors.

Sunday night.
another outing with my family... my big family... geeeeeez!
Disney On Ice at Bukit Jalil Stadium.



cousiee
auntie Jennifer
the show ending ...

1 comment:

Jessie Ms T said...

huh..!? IM IN THERE!! haha...nice one..^^ hope to meet again in a special way..hahahaha XD