Tuesday, November 04, 2008

because u loved me.




... TaaDahhhhh ...





hye peeps, imma so sowieee for the very inconsistent updates. and while my spm its getting vy vy near i used to struggle it for just da one month..!! then, i will be flying ~ wait me!!

So, yeaa i'm here again. Miss me ?!


haha. saje nak blogging around ~
the time now show 4.12am in da morning. a cold night, Raining. and guys, guess what am i doing now?! muaahahaaaa. were just finished fight with the books mannn... n my eyes gonna be rolling out! i got da terribly neck pain now.. tired, plus the gastric illness always annoyed me at da vy late of da night. cham 1. owww GOD , help me please !! hahaa. but well, i'm still in da vy good mood by spending da almost 1 and da half an hour talked phone with my dearly gal just now.. hahaa.. what to do... we were just too gan jeonggg for our spm until we can't fall into sleep at da midnight! bla bla blaa..

the times flies pretty fast huh.... its NOVEMBER already. . . erRmm. which mean my spm left the only
6days-8hours-22mins-4 seconds more counting from now on. owww yeaaaa... i wanna travel around after my spm. but, from now onwards, i'll take things seriously ... try hard to score well in SPM! nothing else, and i mean it! try to be in mature way , the right angle of the thinking.. it is good to feel the achievement of impossible, so yeaa work hard for it! just because i got loads of dream.... =)


owhh yeaa , here i should give a big thanks to my buddies..
da gang who is vy vy rich ones!
hahah =D keep asking me accompanies out for da nonsence planned .. 1st of all i reject everytin.. but, since da besties came back from da oversea .... well, i forced to join them loh. hahahaaa ~ their stupiak planned ... waterfall, camping, berkelah, swimming, greenforest... heyaaa.. darling, why not Taman Rakyat! ugrrr ~ hahahaa!! but, everyting failed. end up we off to 1u. lolss ... window-shopping! ahaha. speechless-nye! aiye.. but, i should be felt thankful to both of them ~ owwww.. tQ so much lurr. and yea, u guys are totally right.. i should not over-presure myself! =) anyways.. thx, brought me da happie days.


As i grow to understand the meaning of life. it is not how good u are .. but, it is about how good u want to be. i got my own, and i learn to love it more n more... and yeaa , I have a way to keep myself happily. So, everyone should be. human deserve to be happiee at every moment.. not too worries. Be smart enuf to know that decisions about who gets ahead in life are not always based on fairness...!



No comments: