Friday, November 14, 2008

best friends are the super heros

finally being able to online... ee yeap, i am busy for my spm currently. just done da 1st week examination! ishhhh .. i do not sleep well for da whole week! i'd drink chicken essence and coffee every morning... to maintain well n had enough of jingshen... Yesterday was my maths exam. 3words, Ohhh my goodness ..... i hate maths alot! haha. phewww ... i will be fail at these subject, i guess.. kekSam. Alright, its over... so well, stop thinking about it.. T.T hmmm. there is very long story about da 1st spm week lahh.. lazy figure all it out now. so i skip it all da crapss. And, imma here to thanks for anyone who sms-ed me wished me luck for my spm.. tQ.



the break time ... hohooooo

the flower-Sisters . my besties

Candy . me . Rei

i'm still wondering whr's ah wei took dis pic.. so cute huh?
love them 99 <3
i found that imma so interest with this pic.
owww .. soooo cute !


in dress. yeap, camera loves da sweet-ladies
spot my swollen eyes.... lack of sleep !!




Dessert's time


i look huge inside dis pic. T.T
candy . me . rei

hahaaa.. she is a very great poser
annie , my dearest


i had a very nice day yesterday. spent da fun time with my darling gals at sunwaypyramid. its been an age we never meet up with da one and anothers... with da reason of i got my spm and they were also busy for their college's assignment thou.. so, i planned to hv a date with them last night. while, i Miss them damn much! haha. thats why i headed over there chill out togete with my darlings. and it is a good break for me bfore i back to my studies. curi tulang. haha... Anyway, science paper will be coming up next week. put away da stress and i was always enjoy da sweet moment when with u gals! but not to forget continue study afterall... geeez!

No comments: