Friday, November 07, 2008

thanksyou.

spot da ganjeonggg + sleepless face .




i love my mumi ! mwahs. ok, i will did my best!

spm left the only 4days-6hours-47min. off to my ipoh house soon...
i believed that's was a nice places, a silent place for me to study well. relax.
n yeaaa i'll be online lesser. wait me, geeezz!!
miss me yarr ~ !!

* chuuuuu..uuuuu *



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M o n d a y . 10 november 2008 .

ee yeapp. i'm just back to KL. hahaa, owww guys.. spm start tomoro!!
the books really drove me crazy duhh... ishh! BM & Sejarah ppr tmr. Ohh, my goodnesssss


btw, thx so so muchiiee to all my fellow friends,
he , she , u .... everyone!! owhh tQ.
heyaaa.. SPM, i will try da best okay?! thx for da great wishes!
besides, i'm just vy vy Fine here. not so worries about me kayy =)


and yeaaa ... specially thAnks to my mumii toooo. haha.. coz of exam, she did loads thingy fer me.. support me.. tQ!
honestly, i hate chicken essence, herbal tea .... n bla blaaaa. but, i'm so glad to hv a best mumi. she caring for me so muchiiee. asked me not to bring my self da bigbig pressure... tQ. hahaa... alright, i love my dad too =)

the best gifts from the best mom bfore my spm. Wooahh..


end up my bloggie here with a word, Thank you..
SPM left da only 1days-9hours-16minutes.
shall wish all the form5 student, gooooood luckkkk !




No comments: