Sunday, December 21, 2008

my love

Sweeeeet 20th !!

1220.
off to The Curve with darling ...
vy nice vy lovely with da Merry X'mas theme over there.





The sun sets
Upon the golden sand
We sit together
Hand in hand

We gently embrace
And look into each other's eyes
I wonder if you are
An ultrababeman , oww my hero!

You hold me
Like there's no tomorrow
I suddenly forget
The past Sorrow

I kiss your soft lips
And you kiss mine
I never knew
Loving someone could be this fine
Oh how a love can blossom
And a heart can bloom.

Your touch is so gentle
My heart is beating
like a dancing butterfly in times a minute
Because my love
You are in it

The sound of your heartbeat
All through the night
We fall asleep in each other's arms
And wake to the morning light.

I look into your eyes
And this is when
I say "Thank You"
For teaching me to love again...
ee yeap, i love my Kelvin.
mwahhz.

No comments: