Friday, December 05, 2008

GRADUATE



Uuu-hhh-oooooooo ... spm is over !

i've done my form1 until form5 life in SMK SA
 and yeaa, i am officially graduated for my secondary-school life ! spm finished! yeppppi =)
imma soooooooooooooooooooooooo happpy!! geeeeez ..
last paper overall, geography! woahhhhh... i love geography damn much! its da last subject for my spm paper =) i love my geography class. i love my classmates. i am so proud to be in dis class! it is the only one Geography-class at da so-big-malayschool of mine. it is so syok u studied geo thingy ... hmmmm.. but throw al da study thingy all away from now.
i wants holidays!!


hahhahaa..the form 5SIG

the malay guys did this in da wall ! hahaa ~ yeap, our 2008..
5SIG rox babe!
my fav malays gals.. kite selalu bergossip orang lain punyaa pasal at belakang da clazroom..
ahaha. suhhhhh!

opss. i look yuckkk in school uniform...

THE LAST DAY - 04dec2008 .
bye bye my school . bye bye my principle and teachers . bye bye my juniors of these school .

No comments: