Saturday, December 06, 2008

play hard ...

yeaaaaahhhhh ... SPM were finished!
hehee .... i fly like a bird now.
will be overnite at Awei place n then da next day bunch of us gonna off to Malacca =)

ehemm.. ehemm.....
i change my hairstyle ......
ahaha! with da reason of, my hair are toooooo loooooong but i couldn't feel to cut it all , i love my looong hair aloads. i banyak sayang it!! my hair length was very long until my ass.... hahaaa. and yeaaa, i've just went to da Salon to makeover my hair... lols, i dye my hair and perm it.. i got a curly hair now. =)

after Malacca trip i will be start working sooooon....
gonna back to da office and start work.

Accel Graphic System Sdn Bhd.
do visit da website :
http://www.accel.com.my/

haih!! well, to be honestly, i hate working at da super duper hyper sienzz office hehee with da another minute i can also earn aloads of working experienced there gehhh. its worth!


No comments: