Saturday, August 16, 2008

7月14

busy recently .. n i am kinda black laz few day, sui de. but everytin its goin okie rite now. my holiday start!
yeah! *jumpjump* dis is da laz holis laz laz time fr me to enjoy.. yeap laz.. SPM trial is soon.
7月14 muahhaha.... ghost festival lea ..

orh yar .. i saw a blog frm my fren's blogspot dat day .. he wrote about me. whoaa. u owes ban cool de cant imagine u will wrote dat lea, great.

omg omg..... touch my heart. yaya.. i admit sumtime i was reli over loh sor to u .. hehe. Prue aka Mom! lols. hye, da thg u wrote really felt gandong 2me =) thx .. hehee.. headed out with my guys laz nite... they pick me out at da Ghost-festival nite. hehe.. *pray pray, respect* then, hv a meet with my gals at Gary kim, Sunway ... owh, sowieee ah wei n annie, let u gal wait me. *apologize* aih.. paiseh paiseh. whoaa long time no see .. i miss u two. annie got a new curl curl hair n with a simple make up at laz nite .. pretty nice. love u... n Wei, she look reli busy fr her college thingy laz few day. . . til now i oni gt a chance to met her up. hmm n now she got to bk hometown soon aihh. i cant see u agn fr da whole week holiday. at da 1st me n wei, plannin to hv a lil simple burfday celebration fr our dearest annie .. hehe her burfday is sooner 24/8 .. but, we decide celebrate earlier fr her. so had bought her da cupcakes n sang burfday song fr her durin laz nite.. she get da twice times burfday songs. owww sweet huh. 1st of all .. is jz our 3gals sound .. we sing quickly n softly .. cz we *paisehh.* hehe. well, afte that my fwens cumin to Gary kim ..so mix up da 4 guys afte that. so had da 2nd round, we sing agn da burfday song.. loudly ones!! best wishes fr u, annie. must smile owes k =) although her burfday still 10days to go. but wish yaa happie okies ;D emuahss .. happie burfday!

ladies night. off to BarCelona with my fwens afte tht.. lols .
. . yeap, agn da same word.. not reli a nice club meaa. gosh.. lala, crowded, sweating plc .. but i enjoyed dancing *wink* muahahaa . . . yea, i know i am a good dancer! *paisehh self praisin* muaahahha .. hye i am still good gal de ;P


annie the burfday gurlthe sollar energy baby ultraman for Annie =)
barcelona ..


( sowiiee, da rest picha at was with my fren. shall upload ltr )

No comments: