Tuesday, August 05, 2008

my heart was jx too tiny ..

at the end .... there is jx LOVE stayed between us.

hope it will be goes fine.
hope our relation will goes smoothly.
babe, u promised u'll be change!
u could be owes remember what u hv promised ...
this is da ever ever laz chance. no more for u da nx time ...

i was like dying in da sun ...
i don't know what i wan. but, i jx luv u.
yar, i'm soriee that i hav make u gettin upset agn with my cool-ness attitude treating u laz night.. i jx wanted to be sweet but jx ... thr was still a tighly 心结 hanging in my heart. i cant forget d every moment every word u did and hurtin badly at me b4.! do u know how sad am i.... thr was still a big wound in my heart. it wasn't heal. it is still painful when da every moments i think of it .. it is pain.. vy vy pain whenever i stare at ur face..*cried*
i am hope u will reli unstnding!
am i jz silly to being in love?! huh? why?! am i jx stupid to be loving on u?
love just mk me blind!

agn having a short arguement with him at few hours ago..
honestly i was so damn pissed. u jx cant unsntd me... u cant accept da reason of mine..
can u please watch clearly da good of me n not to be comparing da bad with me..
hell.. ZZzz... i got to bear fr so many thg , i gt to hide my sadness hide my tear to face at u da every moment when talk with u.. it is how diffcult i bear fr all this.

u know what.. i was so damn upset when argue wtih u.. i'm jx wanted tryin to be so perfect gf for u rite now... but what u do to me b4?! soriee , i was jx care reli reli care about da prev betrayed' case.. (cried) gf? perfect gf jx for u? izit worth i do so for u .. i owes wondering .. u treat me good? now, i am ur baobei? did u reli apprreciate me? im reli sad dat u were fell 4 other girl bfore...! did u feel that how unfaithful r u? u say u need me then i suppose bk to u..? then, when u gonna leave me u'll agn jx kick me off? wth.. ya, i am wondering that whats mk u still love on me? blind?
or tried at another angle, izit i agn being silly agn n agn? izit that i step into da darkness hole agn?
i'm still afraid..
i'm sad..
i cant catch what ur mind thinking seriously..
doesn't feeling secure whenever with u..
our love doesnt sweet as like laz time..
........ how sad

please,
feel my heart
feel my pain
feel my goods to u
feel my sadness
feel my caring for u
feel my passion for u
feel my every tears that dropped for u
feel my pressure in da moment when being with u
feel my love for u
babe, what about da arguement jx now can u jx ignore it okie.. don't keep it in ur mind .... n don't ask anymore.. don't felt upset that u cant communicate well with me k.. i know u are jx over caring on me.. but, don't over controling ...
♥ you

No comments: