Monday, August 18, 2008

my weekend



Saturday.

i cries until fallen into sleep laz nite.. i am vy pity k. buddy acpny me sms comfort me da nite. i was reli kinda sad. aih. don cry anymore. read my bloggies below u may know whats goin on with my innoncent tears. i woke up very early in da morning today... cuz cant sleep well la. and actuali had planning to go sunway find up annie n head out togete to kl.. but, she edi gt a date with her coll mates. and at da laz i got activities too. so, may cancel le lur

noon.
went Shangri-la Hotel, kl to hv a high tea with my aunt at da noon.
nice ~ ~

enjoyed maself thr. enjoyed lunch... enjoyed eating too ... =)

then headed out Pavilion shopping around. weekend ma...gaigai laa. love there much. was bought sum ladies stuff.. laziee list it out about what i've bought la...don ask me.

back, tired.

evening.
hv a date at Titi, eye on m'sia. sweet date. emuahs. nice memories .... hahaaa.. 对, 恐怖耶.. 我就是有点怕高! hahaa .... i afraid of high. stupid? watch out fireworks thou... nice, lucky ones. ^^ romantic dao ~whoaaaa . . . 幸福小女人

night.
received a fon called from Jay .... he reached airport. he went oversea agn. so good la u .... tk aeroplane fly over here n there every month... enjoy ya, son. owhh yeap, thx everytin... ee yeap, i will take gud care fr maself. u too .......all da best for ur job ;)


5am ...... gosh!
stop here.
- bedtime. gudnites darling -




on my way



my life ... enjoyed eating everywhr. gain weight soooon!
Rofl .. i loveee RAW food ! 0yster... tell u i can finished all !

yupss.. greedyness. i pick all my fav dessert ... i loveeee sweet stuff !

wash roooom .......


muahahahh... Shiseido weird eyebrow do. okies, i know... ZzZz wat da fuak! its horrible. i am not western stylo. i prefer i did it my self ~ =P

shoes. Nose, pavilion.
shoooooooppinggggg ...

gurls, must hv a try fr this. lovable cosmetic. Shiseido Maquillage eye cosmetic. Estee perfume.
ee yeap.. ajak me when shopp pavilion. voucherss discount =P
Lastly ... enjoyed my date to havin a ride at feeris wheel. eye on m'sia. muaxss, tQ.

sweeeeeet memoriessss. bye ..

No comments: