Monday, August 25, 2008

happy? i'm jx bear-ing for da pain .. my life ~

dearest, Annie
.. happieeee 20th burfday..
thx.. u guys brought me happiee day =)



2day! monday sux. ugrrR!
i nvr went sch today. cz havin da worst gastric illness agn. plus sufferin fr my eyepain. plus dis morning rainning heavily so. . . absent to school.


in hard life. i protect myself jx to prevent da bullies agn frm others. i got to faced my life depend at my own. i am kinda in a vy bad mood recently..... i am jx too weak. ish...
unhappiee days !


sigh.
there is no reason for living with a brokened heart. its a long hard fight. try to learn to care for each othe. to trust in one n another right from da ways When da moment in l o v e
.... .....

ehmm ya.. i hv flw my gals headed out sunway laz sunday.

errR .. mrng hv flw my bestie hc to subang parade.
walk around. n i bought annie cupcakes...

afte met with my gals then we headed out togete went to Redbox at da noon... heheee. had da greatest moment wif u guys. we sang lots oldies song.. muahaha. we dancing dancing all around.. took our lunch togete. annie burfday, we sang song blow candle eat cupcake. snap picturess... so sweet! ahahaaa.. play games afte dat . . . haha. yeap, we love Daytona.. been a long long time i nvr play it too. aww... so nice when wif u all. i wan it agn... nx time okies? =) den havin dessert along at Asian avenue togete... reach da night, havin a celebration all togete fr our dearest annie's burfday at Friday as dinner.. kkz.. wat a sweeeeeeeet memorable day. thx ya gurls =)
they really brought me lots of fun~ thx.
orhh ya... tq so so muchiee to Albert fr fetchin me bk. tQ lerr!

( 0pss, da fotos was still with da Loon's camera. aihs..... will update soon. k. see ya~ )

stll lotsa story happened at da day. it's great! hmmm ..
heyaa.. lazy typin long articles here ..

yups ... it was great n i think i was enjoyed da whole day!
agn thx .. i'll vy miss u allllllll yar, my dearest ..... muasxz.

okie until here. tired, nites.. byeeeee



Annie 20th burfday.


gals love camera. camera loves gals.
muacx ..

No comments: