Tuesday, September 02, 2008

without fireworks as long as stars still shining at the night sky.

.
.
.
.
.

merdeka eve..

headed out sunway walked around n shopping along there myself at da evening .. heheee. at firstly i'm plannin to got my fwens burfday present.. there is so muchhhhh of my kinda fwens were September babies. i'm almost like eye blur while choosin present. but i shopp fr sooo loooong counldn't buy myself even a stuff. sigh. hmm..

so great.. so fate, so ngam .... met ah loon there sudd. he is alone thr...
chill out, hav a dinner wif him togete da nite @ Garykim... hehee, both of us chit-chat-gossip there togete. ahaaa~ hmmm well, i realised he is a nice fren too. den we walked agn @ pyramid to search over a fwen's burfday present... hmmmm. counldn't found it. bcz i am me. i'm yim jim..

so afte tht, we went J-co quevin for buyin some donuts...

afterall, chill out went 2 halo cafe togete heheee met up my gals.. miss them muchiee .. so, plannin
to countdown for Merdeka @ cafe.. but, aih used it. they started busyin around n was quite lame when was thr... off to upstairs hc shop meet with hc. hehee... lols he wrkin face owes cute de =) then i camwhore around thr at his shop.

met up Sam at sp too. we chat fr while... heyaaa.
Sam, stop spoke mandirin lah be ur own k. Banana men.

heheee well, midnite..
MERDEKA

hc n his cousins bro brought me off to barcelona. aiyohhh.. erR i reject goin at 1st. aiyo, i walk da whole day ...... n my foot is kinda painful enuf. n i am not da mood of dancing da night. cz leg pain lah.. T.T but at laz i still join lah. jx bCz ......sunway dun hv fireworks dis yr. cehh ~
while met lotsa fwen when club. aiyerR .... paisehhh dao ~ trust me, i aint clubber okay! heheeeee. thx ya guys i still enjoyin dancing =) leg pain 99 thou.... yeap, i drink lot. but i nvr drunk. okay ~ da most happpiest-day i club laz night. i am wonderin about why. gud feelin... nice. =) enjoyed. thx ya guys.... i am heavy de eh. they are jx treatin me so gud enuff... they owes carry me when ever afte i club.. tqtqtqtqtq... cz they know i can't walk. plus they all owes park da car @ so damn far. plus i am tired. anyway thx lah guys...

yumcha at da vy late midnite afte club.. i keep naggin infront them : foot pain !
ahahahaa! goshhh... okay, although tired but happieee =)
thx


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the sunday. happiee merdeka!!

honestly i am tired enuf lahhhh!!!
wake me up so so erly... aiyohhH ...

went breakfast at Concorde hotel at kl... ishh, im so tired. i got a both panda eyes ...... hehee. but i love the food thr. =) so, i ofcz flw lahh. havin dimsum breakfast. agn i pick my fav egg tarts. yummy ~

afternoon.... worst-nye.
we've fly to Berjaya hill at ... sumwhr near Genting lahh... aiyohh kek sei me dao ~ cz reli tired. plus i was jx tot goin hotel for jx a breakfast meal so wearin nice n high heel ... so worst they nvr inform me dat goin to a such far plc ... errrR n it's a hill ... sum plc shud be walked over by our foot without drivin a car n i wear heel walked over lea. wat a bad day. goshhh.... kek sei me dao ~~ pain T.T ishh... but i enjoyed lah. hehee thx =)



the resort with the french theme. nice rite?
my 3rd times been to here.

Japenese village , Berjaya hill.

morning. my dimsum breakfast.
owwww. fav eggtart.

concorde hotel.


happiiee 51st merdeka.
thats all fr the day, chaos

No comments: