Sunday, September 21, 2008

the real love is unexplainable

it's 20th agn of the month.

ehemm .. time flies pretty fast.. w0hooo..
okayyy
it's been a minute to let me grow
thx for da every great thing that surrounded by me @ right this moment. i do appreciated. my life's still goes gud. god may give u the best thg ever if u do trusted in fate.


to my ex :
if da bright light blinds ur eyes please stop and think twice to be in loved. never ever fool in love.
不要忘记,你的心不真 那对方的心 也不会是真的 ....
real love is always unexplainable.


to myself :
remember ur past. never hideously repeat the same mistake that u've once make... it is stupidity. life in a world of ur own.. and try to learn from them. it's unpredictable how destinity leads the 2 hearts. but when there's one left. should let it go bcz it's over. chase for the new ones @ future ...



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aiye . . .
i got da sore throat ... no sound man ... goshh!
i get da teribble 热气。aihh sienzz...
sobsob! no more ktv

ahahahahahaa Mr. Shawn bought me porridge last night.. haha. such a caring dude. tqtq.
he was also bought me wif a loads of throat medicine, chinese medicine and some lozenges. ahahha he is cute, isnt? lols. tqtq, sayanggg yar =)

不舒服的时候,
还会有人顿时想起我 买碗粥来给我耶 。。
是还蛮感动两下的. xD

我的心也因而温暖了起来... =)

谢啦。

owhhh yeaaa. here's my bloggie for u
hahahaaa... he sudd fon me at the late of the night to ask me just to wish him a happy birthday word.
hahhaaa. cute dao ~


p/s: everyone here pls gv a vy sincerely birthday wish to Mr.Shawn

Happiee Happieee Birthday !!
051008.

( Tomorrow, 20th. wil be his chinese burfday )

No comments: