Sunday, September 07, 2008

when you eliminate the impossible, however improbable, whatever remains must be the truth ™


exhaust for the recent life. exam make me so so .... freaking tired.
hmmm. i'll do my best anyway =) i'll try to fight against in studies life till the successful path way.


You are way too sweet MR.S
LOL to our date.
LOL to the love guru. " e-i-e-i-o " 
LOL to the drinks, winter love.
LOL to the sunday celebration of Wei's burfday.
LOL to the moment when with u.

Pretty Sweeeeeet Harmonies =X

Anyways, appreciated with thanks a million =)
you're the nice guy i've mentioned as always. thanks treating me as gud as i never ever thought. thx, for your understanding. you caring to me. you listen to me. you joke when i am mad. tqtqtqtq ;) you make me touched. you took my breath away. you are cute sometime. glad that.
I have to live with myself and so,
I want to be fit for myself to know.
I want to be able as the days go by
To always look myself straight in the eye.
I don't want to stand with the setting sun
And dislike myself for the things I've done.
I can never hide myself from me
I see what others may never see,
I know what others may never know
I gain the experinced that others may never meet.
I can never fool myself and so,
Whatever happens I want to be


Self-respecting and conscience free!

Let us time to gain our happiness ; )
life moves pretty fast,
if you don't stop and look around once in awhile,
u'll never know whats probably be happening.

thanks the everything, u made.

No comments: