Thursday, September 25, 2008

...sigh !

errrRR .. yay yay!!
my trial had been just over. ahaha i m free now.
ermm actually nope , should be end at dis friday lahhhhh.
sob.
just because
Friday, our school could be retake Accounting test.
............... sigh
stupid school stupid ppd.

well, today da laz paper.. maths. owwwwww..
gosh! so shit. worst!
i felt that i wasn't put lots of my best for it. its terrible hard for me to ans.
i seriously hate maths alot. my maths was like so shit ~ ass! i do not memorised all da formula everything. aihhs... the question everyting was like so damn it tough. aiye.. i dont do it well man. haha. especially paper2... damn it hard wehhh. heheee i just knew to drew those graph thingy... i hate counting.
grrR ....calculator for me pun useless man.
i do hate mathematics vy vy much!!! ehem.
and well, i know i can't pass this paper. sigh!
teheeeheeee.
hmmmmmmmm. fine,
bcz it's over .. forget about it.

it's okayy for that.
and what my mind is

i want
" holiday..holiday....Holidays !! "

okayy. brb, went for my class now.
see yaa, chaos

..... ♥ .....

No comments: