Monday, July 28, 2008

i hate monday!


books fr life, mph ~


bla blaaa.. Sino Net. *w/out make up. hell ! the big panda eyes.* @@

shout shout shout .. ktv ~
sing sang sung .. life of singing ~
starbucks .. life with coffee ~

erm yeap.. its monday agn. i didn't went school 2day. was like so tired n really sienz when face to da teacher .. lazy bump.! lols. i guess teacher were missin me alot lot ... haha.. actuali go or not go its da same fr me k.. teacher were teaching da same thing, talkin craps.. n my exam had finished so let me relaxing at home its much more better. lols.. no mood to goes sch and sitting thr fr da whole lesson of talkin bullshit. sienz !! haha so i prefer stay home sleep.. ZZZzz my schmate fon me afte tht. den headed out with them.. sob .. sienz too ;(
i still vy vy miss my sunday.!!

No comments: