Tuesday, July 15, 2008

leave a deep impression on someone , and u'll be remembered forever ...

ee yeap i am back..
heheee ..i m jx havin a short holis at ipoh. hehe i still vy vy loves my new housiiee.. thou stayin thr fr jx a short moment.. ishh.. cz no choice i got to sch here so i got to back klang agn ...
uhm ....
;''(
thousand thousand thousand apologize to my ji muis .. so so soriieeeeeeee gals

@ 1st ..
one of my classmate she invite me to her burfday at 1st. she havin a burfday celebration at laz saturday .. but with da reason cause i m goin to ipoh so i've missed it da party, ktv with u gals.. sorie k. dun angry me lurr.. ='(
Wish yaa.. - happy 17th burfday to u, Juling -

the 2nd ..

sunday, my ji muis askin me to have a meal, gatherin togete at my gal, cheryl's house.. they edi inform me at earlier but agn with da reason i m havin my holis at ipoh so.. i cant join.. so so so so soriiie my dear. hopes ya my dearest ji muis dun mad of it k =)


ehmm =D i was having great holis at ipoh ..
here sum pics ..





=) a smile can really hide a million million of sadness.
holiday-ing ...
ahahh.. c me ?
tie-hair. look yucks mannn
spot this ..the Sunway city @ ipoh. =D


peace! V

=) i smile owes too

No comments: