Tuesday, July 15, 2008

jx there apart of my life =) thx everytin thx god



i was reli bz for ths day n its mk me felt bit lazy to blogin around.. =(
ehemm ..


feelin to talk back about da nite, laz thurs.. J came my plc n pick me to sunway hehee he knows that i am kinda in bad mood recently so he was like so kind treatin me owes pick me here n thr brin me out brin me eat ..
- k. skip - em, afte we met up wif hc n his's gal we havin dinner togete at kimgary@ sp da night. well .. J was da ex-staff of kimgary.. so dat our dinner got lots of discount .. ahahh thx lu. hehee..

aihss.. da whole nite our dearest hc .. was like so so moody and damn damn quiet, tak biase la dude.. nx time luan bit k. aihs ... afte havin a short conversation wif his gal then oni i realised tat sumtin on goes on them .. ughhh, love sux?! =l
im soriie wif it, i've knew wats goin on with u guys.. jx tk it ez k.. support ya.!



ahem hem.. actuali da main main main thg i used to mentioned is : hehe, i hv met my ever fav girls annie n awei at @ sp. whoaa... hehe its was like amazin. so so great to see them.. how long we nvr met up i miss u gals muc muc muc! =D so damn got "yuenfen". ahah let goes wif da story startin ... its about ten sumtin at da nite .. i was on my way to halo cafe to search fr my babe hehe actuali i've plannin to gv him a suprise. seriously its, failed! aih how sad.. nvm, its okie. well continue ma story. afte afew minute i walk out frm kimgary suddenly. i saw 2 gals. ehemm 1 of them luk like wei .. but, i dun believe with my stupiak mind cz its nite ehm i might watched wrong..i guess. so dun care i still cont my walk at da path thru Cafe .. ahahh when thr is da nearest distance between us i'm vy sure da both dats my gal. hehee.. i shout their name.. whoaa so great. excited. i huggies up with annie at da path .... ahahah. did u know tht i .. .. really really .. ..
miss u all damn muchiee!! ee yeap, nvr met fr so long.. i havin da ever greatest chat togete with them .. o, thx god. letting us meet =)


da late at nite.. i hv received a sms.
yea, sorie for that my dear. and... i knows sumtin shit will thr goes on me .. but, its okiee =)

i accept all it. maybe ma lifes is still there full with colour in ma future. live fr today hope fr tomoro. be smart enuf to know that decisions about who gets ahead in life it was not owes based on fairness.


2 comments:

badgalwei said...

so happii to meet uui too!! hahax! dun worries.. our nex meet cumm soonerr!! owhh.. cant wait.. hope wnt hav any meeting on dat day... !!!

Prue said...

ee yeap, vy hope to see ya gals too..
missin lotsa whoaa ;)