Tuesday, July 22, 2008

not luvship but friendship ... thx walk thru my life


i hate ..
..

bluffer
betrayer
back stabber
bull shit
fuck off

the brokened promises of Love ..

but, thx ya loving fr so long ..
no ones love hurt.
no ones will care for u afte u get hurt badly.
time cure everything.
ur greedyness mk my heartache badly.
i wont mind about ur blindness.
no ones right or wrong at da way in love.
thats ur choices, i respect.
but i will forgive about everytin. thx, u bring me grow up.
so please,
appreciate ur nx love.
hope everytin goes smooth between u both.
pls be happie all da time.
u still my ever best fren.
u still da ever bf who sayang me da more.
we trust "yuen fen" at da laz,
thx u hv walk thru my life agn n agn.
emuuahss . . .

i'll truthly apreciated what u've gave b4 ..
i'll truthly let it go ..

best wishes to u.

=)
i am still who i am





goooood-bye my loveeee . . .

from,

yii lynn
2008.

2 comments:

慧·R said...

路过者 (其实是雯的干姐姐)写
加油

Prue said...

嘻嘻 ..
欢迎光临阿 =D