Monday, July 07, 2008





good good morning .. huhuu da 1st time i went to da StarbucksCoffee at so so so early in da morning ... if there with my fav hot mocha latte.. hmM!sweEt! been there with my 2buddy-brothers. ahaha.. actuali it was quite fun .. as u know it was so so early in da morning n thr was stil customer-less =D hm .. well .. hiak hiak .....thr was anothe day i drove along my fren car to thr hahaa thx ya muchie for lending da car ...tQ! there was a thg flashing off my mind agn n agn : ehmmm my ex-babe sms me laz midnite.. ee yeap, i miss him for sure. his msg owes warmed my heart .. he give caring .. he told me that he was missing me at da nite .. chance.?change.? =) thx neway, babe. i'l appreciate what u gave bfore ....uhm =) okies, afteall ... starbucks..breadfast..chitchat..day dream..snap pic.. we go for da movie HanCock *thumbs up* it is a nice movie.. yupz, it was stil lots of thg cheer me up brings me happiees.i enjoyed my day. thx lots.

No comments: