Wednesday, July 30, 2008

the caring

don't judge me if u don't know me well. u treat me gud i'll double pay it back fr u and i'll treat u nice too. don't ever step on my tails. fcuk off bitchie! respect is something u gv othe, n they gv u back. so if they don't .. jx leave them none starightly.! i wont care....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
hell, school sportcheck day. wtf .. i nvr dye hair. my nails short. n i love my ears piercings. ahahh. n yet every student bring along their own handset .. liquidpaper. highlighter. marker. handsfree. mirror. so what?! outdated malay's government school. heheee. well, i am cool. ignore them straightly. don't u scare me la. jx u guys school-pefect reli wrk fr nth ma. thats wat belong's to our thing. i didnt simply took it out and play or what oso, rite.. so then i ignore everytin of it.. i do for my own rights ma. so, none of my thg kena.. thx god!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
hell, SPM trial is nearly.... but who care. u know~ my sch teacher was jx knew to talk n talk again n again mention n mention dat spm is near.. IT IS NEAR! seriously they do nth fr our studies.! ishh i don't care lar. rather study at myself fr ths! palia government school ma.. ish. but, i still do vy well in my monthly examination-ed. ;) thx, god blesz!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
da morning.
while, afte fin lessons. finished my wrks. n i was reading my novel thr quietly at my plc.
sudd, a gal which is my close fren comes forward 2 me n she is trying to chit chat with me but i was there bz fr my novel. so mk thts she may paiseh to talk with me.. hehee gal, am i such fierce to u meh? don sked me la k. . . haha. we are fren ma.. anytin to ask jx go ahead ask straightly. i may don mind. haha..
She had said that : Prue, u are changed.
then i ans : izit i chng pretty liao?
she said : haha. yala.. =X u look damn quiet recently. tak biase lar. whats goin on with u?
i ans : *i laughed* where got... i still da same mar.! owes talk craps. n she laughed. then i said aiya don worried i am fine alrite. jx i love to be cool mar. so talk lesser.
she said : owh .. yaya matured liao laaaa.. muahahha.
ur word seem lil sour. n honestly felt so pressure recently.. so quiet quiet de. ban cool! ahaha. but thx so so muchie i know u all still vy care on me. tq babes. yeap, i am happie! tq! eventhought jx a word but edi felt so warmful enuf with ur caring 2me ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
jx now received a called frm my buddy..
ahahahaaa.. never know that his called was jx talking some girly's topic.. ahahaha. i still felt it was quite weird conversation with u... but thx la.!
so, nx time shopping i'll go take a look k.
ahaahahahahahaaaaa =D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
chaos. lazy type liao ... go to go.
got claz at this evening. gosh! sobs!
but nice i can study togete den chill out togete with my gals again..
chaos ~

No comments: