Saturday, July 26, 2008

ladies talk ..

gals..
me ..


.. .. so long i had nvr update my bloggiez.. uhm, i was kinda busy fr these days. soriee. n since laz friday i hv went to my gal's hse stayed fr a day. so nvr reli hv free time to post my bloggie.
laz fri my schmate he pick me frm my plc to sunway, ah wei's wrk plc.. then i hv a met with ah wei at 4skin warehouse.. hehe our 1st met agn since so sooo long ago. muahaha. lols we had da couple wear at da 1st sight. we wore da same colour shirt n same colour pants. we nvr pakat one k. muahhahah. fate? lols. who know.. ee yeap actuali dat day i shud be hv a fwen's burfday celebration. but, they had cancel it. ish.. so at laz hv plan overnite at ah wei plc. at 1st plannin to shopp around eat around chat around walk around gaigai n clubb at da nite .. ishh but
he is there with us da whole evening! uhmm its okie, he bring us fr dinner n tong sui. neways thx ;) still nice when see u de. hm, as what i've mention we are still fwens wat... yeap, vin you seem happiness rite now.. agn da word fr eu appreciate what u got it rite now k. and, hahaa.. thx ya wei. i gt fun there with u.. we chit chat all nite long.. ahah... lols. she share lotsa thing with me.. then i share my things my sadness with her.. chat chat chat. yeap, gurls pillow talk arh..
^^
hehee .. sleep togete afte that. phew ~ da nx day ah wei gotta attend claz @ her college. so she let me slp til d noon at her plc.. movie afte dat with my fwen.. hahaa. bought egg-tarts agn. but not nice one. met wei n havin lunch togete afte tht. ee yeap, dude u really seem funny n cute and wat da big business man u are... ur fon calls owes lot-nye... ops. hehe. did u act like gentleman? or u seriously gentleman... he owes opened doors fr me n wei. ahahahaa. but tQ la k! lols.. n well, so so soriie about da toilet gossip'ing issue... hehe i knew u heard da conversation of me n wei geh.. don jia jia ler laa.. opss.. =X
em yea yeaa, thx everyitn ya dude ... hohoo
apperciate!

No comments: