Thursday, July 24, 2008

thursday ~

hye,
yoyo ..
its thursday agn ..
tell u i hate thursday !!
u know why? k.. well, ignore it dun ask me why.!
2day havin stupiak exa
m. hell ! i hate it. my mind is freakin blank with answer those stupiak tough ques. omg! *pray pray* hope i will not getting fail in any subject *pray pray* but, i still love my geography paper. its simply ez fr me to answer all it. haha. ee yeap, i am kinda moody recently. depressed ;( i talk vy less at da classroom.. seem my classmate pun tidak biase with my quiet attitude lo. ahah! ^^so now u guys feel dat i am important rite now.? um, k lor now i know that sumtime i am so damn annoying de =X
after i finished sch .. one of my fren sms me they say cumin sch pick me fr lunch afte that hehee ..u la owes gud owes rmbr me, thx. afte clean up myself i headed out with them. ahaha..afte been nvcl then i hv went to da bookstore to had search over sum books. time passin faz fin readin. went 2bought my fav ever egg-tart at Lavender. whoaa..yumm delicious.so afterall, we had sum fun at ktv. yoyo shout out loud !! 'apple botton jeans .. fur fur .. she hit da floor ..low low low low ' =.='
p/s : to sumone, the Mr. XX do not luan luan upload any of mine idiot video k ya ! haha !!
wtf !! i am havin my exam rite now lea ... still enjoying ~?!!! ahaahahhaaa .. my life .. blind ! ish ! =l

(my pic? editin .. shall upload later. so, stop askin fr pic k)

i saw this sentences at a book tht i hv read over.. and i found that it was simply nice n meaningful ..

女人心,海底針!令人摸不透。
男人心,是迴紋針!看似迂迴,打直了就是一根腸子通到底。
了解它的基本功能,能夠夾住重要文件,也能折成一顆愛心;
善用它的附加價值,可以在網路上換來別墅,也能創造一輩子的幸福。


小小的迴紋針,只是沉靜地守護著一疊薄薄的文件,
讓載滿訊息的紙張被翻閱時,可以很自由、也可以很固定。
就如同一個成熟的男人,也只是想守護一幢幸福的城堡,和相愛的女人共築恆久的愛情。
男人的心,就像迴紋針,
具備金屬材料所有簡單、溫柔、堅定的本性。

lols !
but i still love it. nice word right ....

No comments: