Friday, July 18, 2008

pupuu Car

dearest ,
kinda happiee to got da chance know u more.
glad to be your fren.
is reli happie when with you.
can stil rmbr
we meet several times at bfore
i've sit at u for edi several times.
ur owner let me da chance to sit at u, n drove u. i appreciate da chance.

i knw i dun have da best driving skill.. but i've try my best to protect u my dearest.
u bring us to Gary kim safetyly that nite.
at da once of our 1st touched

i've gv u Suprise.
but ,
i knew . . .
its is hurting u badly enuf during da corner.
i did
scratchin ur beautiful body.
there is a scar thr on ur body rite now.
u are no more leng zai as like bfore.
u took away my 1st time scaryness.
the ever 1st time in my memories.
sorie,
i mk u unhapppie
i mk u pain.
i mk u sad.
i mk ur owner get mad.
i mk ur owner felt heartache.
i mk ur owner disappointed.
but ur owner is kind enuf! thou knew he is heartpain but he never ever scold on me. but stil gv me thousandly supports, comfort me. thx buddy.
u mk my heartbeat faster at da right moment when during da corner .
u rather protected me by hurtin urself and get fight with ur "brother" who simply parkin at da roadside.
i can heard u cried silently afte it happened
agn soriiee. i admit my drivin skill stil da worst.
but,
i swear
i try to be best ever driver nx time fr u.
i swear,
i'l drive kfully nx time
from now on i'll sayang u muc muc more n da more.
i swear
i truthly luv 2be wif u
it is reli pressure-less when drivin u at the everytime.
i appreciate u walk thru my life gimme da chance

So so soriiee ...

No comments: